Organizations in highly regulated industries are challenged with evolving demand patterns and increasing data volumes. To overcome these issues and stay ahead of the competition, companies are turning to industrial IoT technologies like condition monitoring and predictive maintenance solutions to modernize their business, increase agility, and improve asset management.
CBT, an award-winning Domain Expert Integrator and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Platinum Solution Provider, can help organizations in oil and gas, manufacturing, and utilities create a successful roadmap for the future that yields valuable business benefits.
In our new podcast series, “Accelerate Innovation Engineering,” experts from CBT and HPE will talk about how industrial IoT contributes to building a successful predictive maintenance strategy and more. These experts include:
- Preston Johnson, Senior Solutions Manager for IT/OT Industrial Operations and Maintenance at CBT
- Charlie Stack, Chief Technologist at CBT
- Lonnie Ludwig, Vice President for Solution Development at CBT
- Kendall Johnson, Solutions Strategist at CBT
Tune into the podcast series to hear these experts at CBT and HPE discuss industrial IoT, digital twins, and how organizations can:
- Enhance the most important operational functions
- Gain a holistic view of manufacturing assets and operations
- Reduce the risk of human error
Accelerate Innovation Engineering | Podcast 1: Condition Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance
Accelerate Innovation Engineering | Podcast 2: Digital Twins
Accelerate Innovation Engineering | Podcast 3: Quickstart
CBT can help your business nip asset problems in the bud before they occur with condition monitoring and predictive maintenance solutions. Watch the video to learn how CBT can help you accelerate asset monitoring through digitization and:
- Increase productivity and profit with lower maintenance costs
- Streamline operations with full transparency and greater insights
- Reduce risk and increase safety with improved asset control
Learn more about our Industrial IoT Solution: Condition Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance here.
Explore advanced integration with our IIoT Innovation Team: Request a Meeting here.