CBT’s Industrial IoT (IIoT) practice is a perfect example of Information Technology (IT) and Operational Technology (OT) convergence in action. The integration of automation, communications and networking in industrial environments is an integral part IIoT. CBT’s expertise enables the development and delivery of solutions based on these principles.
Watch the video on the right to see how CBT implemented IIoT and built Texmark Chemicals’ Refinery of the Future >>>
CBT Insights - Complete Monitoring & Data Analysis
Increasingly, sensor and machine data are being integrated into the management of industrial environments. The convergence of OT and IT environments enables more direct control and more complete monitoring, with easier analysis of data from these complex systems from anywhere in the world.
Why Industrial IoT - Streamline Asset Management & Visibility
CBT’s IIoT practice bridges the digital and physical worlds to fully connect assets, with immediate access to all relevant data that exists within a your environment. You can streamline asset management and visibility to increase efficiency, productivity, profits and safety, while reducing risk.
Trending – Asset Intelligence
Asset Intelligence allows organizations to maintain unprecedented levels of visibility into their assets, gaining critical insights to reduce OPEX, labor and compliance costs, and get ghost assets off the books. Learn more about the trends in Asset Intelligence with these content articles provided by CB Technologies.
Texmark Chemicals deploys IIoT at the edge in showcase Refinery of the Future
Texmark works with regulated hazardous materials and turned to HPE and Aruba to build a Refinery of the Future featuring Industrial Internet of Things capabilities for improved process analytics, up-time, customer satisfaction, and worker safety. Subscribe for more videos like this: http://hpe.to/6007Beguh Visit our website: https://www.hpe.com
The Power of the IoT Ecosystem | PTC
This is the second installment in a series of five on different approaches that will make IoT development more efficient. In my previous installment, I talked about how IoT platforms can help organizations build IoT solutions more efficiently. However, there are other pieces – namely compatible hardware, extensions, integrations into 3rd party systems, apps, etc. – necessary to create IoT solutions that meet the requirements of different industries, companies and people.Following the mobile…
How enterprise asset intelligence is changing the business landscape
EAI refers to a businesses’ ability to obtain real-time visibility into every aspect of operations, empowering them to improve productivity, reduce expenses, empower mobile workforces and increase opportunities for sustainable growth Nick Ismail The world is more complex than ever before. Markets and business operations are more fast-paced and volatile.Decision-making is under unprecedented time pressure. Competition is fierce and global. The business landscape is ever-changing.It…
ML 2.0: Machine learning for many
Today, when an enterprise wants to use machine learning to solve a problem, they have to call in the cavalry. Even a simple problem requires multiple data scientists, machine learning experts, and domain experts to come together to agree on priorities and exchange data and information. This process is often inefficient, and it takes months to get results. It also only solves the problem immediate at hand. The next time something comes up, the enterprise has to do the same thing all over again…
A CEO’s lessons learned from the ‘Refinery of the Future’ – Doug Smith, CEO, Texmark
When companies think about digital transformation, one thing that sometimes gets overlooked is the impact on the people working for the organization. With discussions centered on sexy new technologies that will lead to incredible new efficiencies, the unspoken assumption is employees will have vastly easier jobs—or be made redundant. I see things differently. At Texmark Chemicals, we recently embarked on a digital transformation journey called the Refinery of the Future. We have devised a pl…
CBT’s award-winning solutions and services augment your enterprise with the necessary tools to excel in the global marketplace.
- Centralizes asset maintenance, performance & location/tracking information
- Improves inspection management
- Optimizes preventative maintenance procedures
- Enables immediate & long-term decision making
- Facilitates proactive/predictive maintenance capabilities
- Modernizes operations with Industrial IoT technologies
- Enables immediate, informed decision making
- Reduces operator workload
- Optimizes maintenance routines
- Increases safety (reduces worker time in hazardous environments)
We find the right mix of IT and OT solutions to meet your IIoT roadmap.
- Utilizes AI to turn a live video feed into a smart sensor & alerting system
- “Incident” notification & video footage sent to operations center for analysis
- Enables faster response times
- Enhances inspection capability/identifies regulatory violations
- Improves/automates emergency response procedures
- Condition-indicating sensor monitoring (vibration, motor current, temperature, oil, ultrasonic, etc.)
- Predictive Analytics using Condition Monitoring and Operational data together
- Asset diagnostic tools
- Historian and CMMS implementation and integration, including work execution using Connected Worker
- Web-based dashboards with business and asset performance indicators