Information technology (IT) and operational technology (OT) convergence bring physical equipment and devices into the digital realm. Utilizing machine-to-machine communication combined with advanced IoT sensors, IT/OT systems monitor, communicate, and analyze vast volumes of data to enable autonomous operation, enhance accuracy, optimize maintenance procedures, and improve uptime.
Read CBT’s Transformational Customer Journeys to learn how we’re incorporating IT/OT Convergence into customer solutions:
How CBT is working with Texmark Chemicals to create the Refinery of the Future
CBT Insights - Complete Monitoring & Data Analysis
Increasingly, sensor and machine data are being integrated into the management of industrial environments. The convergence of OT and IT environments enables more direct control and more complete monitoring, with easier analysis of data from these complex systems from anywhere in the world.
Why IT/OT Convergence - Streamline Asset Management & Visibility
CBT’s IT/OT Convergence practice & solutions bridge the digital and physical worlds to fully connect assets and people, with immediate access to all relevant data that exists within your environment. You can streamline asset visibility, management, and maintenance to increase efficiency, productivity, profits while reducing risk and keeping your frontline workers safe.
Talk to one of our experts today to learn how to streamline asset management & enable better visibility.
Trending – Asset Intelligence
Asset Intelligence allows organizations to maintain unprecedented levels of visibility into their assets, gaining critical insights to reduce OPEX, labor and compliance costs, and get ghost assets off the books. Learn more about the trends in Asset Intelligence with these content articles provided by CB Technologies.
Texmark Chemicals deploys IIoT at the edge in showcase Refinery of the Future
Texmark works with regulated hazardous materials and turned to HPE and Aruba to build a Refinery of the Future featuring Industrial Internet of Things capabilities for improved process analytics, up-time, customer satisfaction, and worker safety. Subscribe for more videos like this: http://hpe.to/6007Beguh Visit our website: https://www.hpe.com
The Power of the IoT Ecosystem | PTC
This is the second installment in a series of five on different approaches that will make IoT development more efficient. In my previous installment, I talked about how IoT platforms can help organizations build IoT solutions more efficiently. However, there are other pieces – namely compatible hardware, extensions, integrations into 3rd party systems, apps, etc. – necessary to create IoT solutions that meet the requirements of different industries, companies and people.Following the mobile…
How enterprise asset intelligence is changing the business landscape
EAI refers to a businesses’ ability to obtain real-time visibility into every aspect of operations, empowering them to improve productivity, reduce expenses, empower mobile workforces and increase opportunities for sustainable growth Nick Ismail The world is more complex than ever before. Markets and business operations are more fast-paced and volatile.Decision-making is under unprecedented time pressure. Competition is fierce and global. The business landscape is ever-changing.It…
ML 2.0: Machine learning for many
Today, when an enterprise wants to use machine learning to solve a problem, they have to call in the cavalry. Even a simple problem requires multiple data scientists, machine learning experts, and domain experts to come together to agree on priorities and exchange data and information. This process is often inefficient, and it takes months to get results. It also only solves the problem immediate at hand. The next time something comes up, the enterprise has to do the same thing all over again…
A CEO’s lessons learned from the ‘Refinery of the Future’ – Doug Smith, CEO, Texmark
When companies think about digital transformation, one thing that sometimes gets overlooked is the impact on the people working for the organization. With discussions centered on sexy new technologies that will lead to incredible new efficiencies, the unspoken assumption is employees will have vastly easier jobs—or be made redundant. I see things differently. At Texmark Chemicals, we recently embarked on a digital transformation journey called the Refinery of the Future. We have devised a pl…
We find the right mix of IT and OT solutions to solve your complex business problems.
- Condition-indicating sensor monitoring (vibration, motor current, temperature, oil, ultrasonic, etc.)
- Predictive Analytics using Condition Monitoring and Operational data together
- Asset diagnostic tools
- Historian and CMMS implementation and integration, including work execution using Connected Worker
- Web-based dashboards with business and asset performance indicators
- Centralizes asset maintenance, performance & location/tracking information
- Improves inspection management
- Optimizes preventative maintenance procedures
- Enables immediate & long-term decision making
- Facilitates proactive/predictive maintenance capabilities
Digitally transform your operations with IT/OT Convergence solutions.
- Utilizes AI to turn a live video feed into a smart sensor & alerting system
- “Incident” notification & video footage sent to operations center for analysis
- Enables faster response times
- Enhances inspection capability/identifies regulatory violations
- Improves/automates emergency response procedures
- Real-world deployment of advanced Industrial IoT solutions
- Brings together a robust team of industry-leading partners
- Proven ROI at live petrochemical facility in Texas
- Awarded Best Ecosystem Project of 2021 by PTC
- In-person tours and virtual demonstrations available