Information technology (IT) and operational technology (OT) convergence bring physical equipment and devices into the digital realm.
Utilizing machine-to-machine communication combined with advanced IoT sensors, IT/OT systems monitor, communicate, and analyze vast volumes of data to enable autonomous operation, enhance accuracy, optimize maintenance procedures, and improve uptime.
How CBT is working with Texmark Chemicals to create the Refinery of the Future
Increasingly, sensor and machine data are being integrated into the management of industrial environments.
The convergence of OT and IT environments enables more direct control and more complete monitoring, with easier analysis of data from these complex systems from anywhere in the world.
CBT’s IT/OT Convergence practice & solutions bridge the digital and physical worlds to fully connect assets and people, with immediate access to all relevant data that exists within your environment.
You can streamline asset visibility, management, and maintenance to increase efficiency, productivity, and profits while reducing risk and keeping your frontline workers safe.
Talk to one of our experts today to learn how to streamline asset management & enable better visibility.
We find the right mix of IT and OT solutions to solve your complex business problems.
- Condition-indicating sensor monitoring (vibration, motor current, temperature, oil, ultrasonic, etc.)
- Predictive Analytics using Condition Monitoring and Operational data together
- Asset diagnostic tools
- Historian and CMMS implementation and integration, including work execution using Connected Worker
- Web-based dashboards with business and asset performance indicators
- Centralizes asset maintenance, performance & location/tracking information
- Improves inspection management
- Optimizes preventative maintenance procedures
- Enables immediate & long-term decision making
- Facilitates proactive/predictive maintenance capabilities
Digitally transform your operations with IT/OT Convergence solutions.
- Utilizes AI to turn a live video feed into a smart sensor & alerting system
- “Incident” notification & video footage sent to operations center for analysis
- Enables faster response times
- Enhances inspection capability/identifies regulatory violations
- Improves/automates emergency response procedures
- Real-world deployment of advanced Industrial IoT solutions
- Brings together a robust team of industry-leading partners
- Proven ROI at live petrochemical facility in Texas
- Awarded Best Ecosystem Project of 2021 by PTC
- In-person tours and virtual demonstrations available