What is IDAAS?
A proven process that de-risks innovation and gives you the best chance for digital transformation success. Delivering real results through constant evolution, transformation, rapid iteration, innovation and support.
It all starts with Jumpstart: an on-site, multi-day workshop designed as an initial phase to explore, assess and de-risk product ideas.
- Establish team culture with cross-business collaboration
- Develop a deep understanding of client domains, user personas, and use cases
- Convert ideas into sellable realities
- Explore product integration and transformation
- Uncover all key hypotheses and related areas of risk
- Product Lead
- Project Manager
- Integration/Training Specialist
- Design/Technology Specialist
- Executive Sponsor
- User flows, Personas + Journey Maps
- Feature Roadmap, Project Scope + Next Steps
- System and Architectural Design/Recommendations
- Leadership Training + Cross-Team Collaboration
- UX Interface Prototypes and Development
The Jumpstart Workshop
The Jumpstart is an on-site, multi-day long agile-based sprint engaging all business units that will be affected by the project and the CBT team.
Through facilitated discussion, we identify key user groups and their needs, goals, and challenges.
We use these personas throughout the process to detail journey and experience maps and as the basis for all exercises, research and design decisions.
2. Train, Assess, Prototype
Relevant hardware/technology training combines with further explorations of concepts surfaced during phase 1—ideas become solutions and action plans and prototypes.
Iteration and synthesizing of all Jumpstart activities, materials, resources and learnings into a concise use-case(s) for delivery to the customer’s leadership team. This includes all prep work, on-site work, and post-workshop activities.
4. Presentation & Delivery
Present use-cases, a clear implementation roadmap, requirements documentation, and action items in order to build, test, and deploy it in the real-world environment.
All detailed materials: journey maps, mockups, scripts, roadmaps, conceptual diagrams, research, etc. will be delivered digitally.
Innovation Delivery Cycles (IDC)
A process immediately following the Jumpstart that includes designing, building, testing and deploying concepts in the real world with real users.
Select Partners & Clients